Please note our new hours: M-F 8:30am – 6:00pm (closed Saturday & Sunday)
Welcome to Image Ratio. We're dedicated to professional service and quality printing at affordable prices. We offer fast turnaround on digital printing, full color offset printing and 1 or 2 color printing. With an extensive background in graphic design, prepress services, scanning, color correction and proofing, we make printing easy!
Call today for a competitive quote!
- 3D Inception-style desk bends realityRead more about 3D Inception-style desk bends reality at CreativeBloq.com This mind-bending desk is made from wood and steel
- 6 tips for taking creative criticismRead more about 6 tips for taking creative criticism at CreativeBloq.com Icon by Cards for Humanity With just five days left of intensive two-week creative workshop Modual 2016, groups of students at the University of the Arts London are busy tackling self-initiated briefs to make positive social change.
- Download thousands of free images from the New York Public LibraryRead more about Download thousands of free images from the New York Public Library at CreativeBloq.com As a designer, you can never have too many assets. From the best free fonts to free WordPress themes and website templates, you never know when they'll come in handy.
- Designers react to the new Gumtree logoRead more about Designers react to the new Gumtree logo at CreativeBloq.com What do designers think of Gumtree's new simplified design?
- Font of the day: WanderlustRead more about Font of the day: Wanderlust at CreativeBloq.com Every day we choose a typeface from the best free fonts and paid-for fonts we can find. You can search the site for our back catalogue or search the hashtag #CBfonts on Twitter.
- 7 striking Blu-ray cover designsRead more about 7 striking Blu-ray cover designs at CreativeBloq.com Matthew Griffin works with Arrow Films for the Blu-ray covers
- How to power up your skills as a freelancerRead more about How to power up your skills as a freelancer at CreativeBloq.com Freelancing doesn't necessarily get easier as you gain experience: you just have a different set of challenges to face.
- 10 photography trends to watch in 2016Read more about 10 photography trends to watch in 2016 at CreativeBloq.com We are all familiar with that mobile look, dull fades and the effect of SocalityBarbie blowing the top off 'authentic' stereotypes. I think creatives will agree, we're ready for what's next. Prepare for design and photography in 2016 that escalates a deeper focus […]
- The top 10 free brush fontsRead more about The top 10 free brush fonts at CreativeBloq.com A brush typeface offers a humanistic and playful approach to your designs and look great printed – especially applying techniques such as spot colour. Here, we've scoured the web to find you 10 top examples of free brush fonts for designers. Enjoy! (And […]
- Font of the day: THISRead more about Font of the day: THIS at CreativeBloq.com vimeo: 149195323 Every day we choose a 'font of the day' from the best free and paid-for fonts we can find. You can search the site for our back catalogue or search the hashtag #CBfonts on Twitter. Now we're going to take a little ad […]
- 7 ways to brainstorm like a creative proRead more about 7 ways to brainstorm like a creative pro at CreativeBloq.com Design students at intensive two-week creative workshop Modual were today tasked with starting to develop a raft of ideas for projects to make positive social change in the world.
- What makes a truly great logo designRead more about What makes a truly great logo design at CreativeBloq.com Pentagram partner Michael Bierut has teamed up with Vox.com's Joe Posner to release a short film, 'What makes a truly great logo'. In the four-minute video, the pair run through four different types of logo design and explain what really makes a design […]
- New exhibit tracks colourful history of women in comicsRead more about New exhibit tracks colourful history of women in comics at CreativeBloq.com There is no shortage of incredible female comic illustrators on display at the exhibition (Image ©Laura Callaghan)
- 8 brand identity trends to look out for in 2016Read more about 8 brand identity trends to look out for in 2016 at CreativeBloq.com We're just a week into 2016 and logos have already caused a stir online thanks to BBC Three's radical redesign. But what does the rest of the year hold for branding designers?
- Font of the day: NordiqueRead more about Font of the day: Nordique at CreativeBloq.com Every day we choose a 'font of the day' from the best free and paid-for fonts we can find. You can search the site for our back catalogue or search the hashtag #CBfonts on Twitter.
- Gumtree reveals new logo designRead more about Gumtree reveals new logo design at CreativeBloq.com The new branding clarifies Gumtree's message
- Classic movies undergo illustrated makeoverRead more about Classic movies undergo illustrated makeover at CreativeBloq.com Jurassic World in classic Joe Waldron style
- All the top design trends you need to know in 2016Read more about All the top design trends you need to know in 2016 at CreativeBloq.com Love or loathe them, new design trends emerge, evolve and expire every year. As a creative professional or hobbyist, it helps to have a handle on the aesthetics that will define the coming months – if only to stay […]
- Font of the day: Ruffle BeautyRead more about Font of the day: Ruffle Beauty at CreativeBloq.com We're big fans of typography and are always seeking out new and exciting typefaces, whether free fonts or the very best fonts worth paying for. So, if you're in need of a font for your current project or are building up a collection, we […]
- Can you spot yourself in one of these designer stereotypes?Read more about Can you spot yourself in one of these designer stereotypes? at CreativeBloq.com Are you a hipster-kinda guy? Whether your desk is messy or tidy, your walls adorned with pop culture posters or neatly framed art pieces, you could see yourself in one of these delightful stereotypical character illustrations.